A few fun Zumba® videos to workout with at home. The seven minute abs session is perfect for toning your core.
This is a super simple way to east healthy on a budget & plan out your meals.
Learn meal planning basics.
How to create a shopping list.
Create variations so you don’t get bored with your food.
Prepping prevents failure.
Today's DIY Snack is creating your yogurt jars for snacks-on-the-go.
1. Not all Greek Yogurt are created equal.
2. Portion control and build your snacks.
3. Quality matters and read labels.
Salad with flavor!!!
1. Stir fry beef (your choice of protein) with olive oil and onions.
2. Added a Thai Green Curry paste to the stir-fry.
3. Mixed the Yogurt and Curry dressing. [In the video]
4. Build the salad.
5. Ate the salad.
*Before you “USE” the PDF’s on this site please read the statement below.
By printing and using the PDF’s above you acknowledge that it is for personal use. The sale or distribution of them are prohibited. The sharing of this link to a non-member is also prohibited.
What are your favorite things during fall? Take a few minutes and answer the prompts.
Life is full of lessons. It’s a holistic practice to learn, let-go and live. Fill out the prompts.