Frequently Asked Questions - FAQ's
What if I don’t have any idea about what business I want to start?
The workshop is most effective when you have some sense of what type of business you want to start. If you know you want to be starting a business, but are not quite sure what to pursue and are still in the very early exploration stages, you might want to consider working with a life coach first to get clearer on what’s next for you. [NOTE: Or if you also do life coaching, make an offer to them for life coaching instead.]
You can also download the free guided visualization at http://www.rightbrainbusinessplan.com/download-signups and listen to it to see if that helps you start to get clear about the business you’re wanting to create.
What if I have more than one business?
I know many creative entrepreneurs have a plethora of passions. If you have multiple businesses or business ideas, I suggest focusing on one business as you go through the exercises. It will keep things more simple and manageable for you. Once you go through the process for one business, it’ll be easier to repeat it again for the next. When you’re done you can look at both plans to see the big picture of your creative enterprise.
What can I expect from the course leader?
Think of me as your friendly companion and ally who will guide you through the creative business planning process. I’ll offer lots of passionate inspiration along with practical information. I’m there to answer your questions as best I can, point you to additional resources, challenge you to stretch yourself, and facilitate group sharing and learning.
How can I get the most out of this experience?
Show up: Engage yourself fully in the process. Participate in the exercises and discussions. The more you put in to this experience, the more you’ll get out of it.
Be curious: Ask questions and be willing to try new things, learn, and venture outside your comfort zone.
Offer feedback: If something isn’t quite working for you in the workshop, please let me know, offer a suggestion, and/or make a specific request and I will do my best to address your concern. This is a two-way street and we’re co-creating our experience together, so I invite your insights.
What if I can no longer participate in the workshop and need to cancel?
The workshop registration fee is non refundable. But, if for some reason you cannot attend, you can transfer your spot to another person 48hours before the workshop begins.
Work With Me
This is a LIVE workshop that includes a month to follow-up with your progress after our session together has ended. The follow-up includes access to the private FaceBook group 24/7 where you can receive additional support. There will also be a final coaching call where we can celebrate wins and gain clarity.
Here's how I can help.
I typically teach the entire program in four  modules over the course of a weekend. Each section varies between three  to two  and a half hours.
- MODULE 1 Business Vision & Value - Company Overview. Core values, mission statement and purpose.
- MODULE 2 Business Landscape - Competitive Analysis. Who's your perfect client, what makes you unique & connect to opportunities.
- MODULE 3 Getting the Word Out - Marketing Plan. Market mediums & strategies; find the one that fits your flow.
- MODULE 4 Managing the Moola, Creative Cohorts & Make It Real - Financial Plan, Management & Action Plan. Sales goals, moola making methods and how to get help.
NOVEMBER 18, 2017 11:00am-5:00pm (PST)
- LIVE workshop for the initial #rbbiz [Right-Brain Business Plan®]
- Own the book Right-Brain Business Plan®.
- Right-Brain workbook aka printable's and worksheets.
- Right-Brain kit to craft your business plan into an accordion visual map.
- Art supplies and creative tools.
- Walk away with a business plan that's connected to your creative soul.
- 1 Follow-up session via group Livestream
- 1 Month access to the private Facebook 24/7 *To Get Stuff Done!* Accountability.
- 1 Fifteen  minute coaching call to discuss the start, stop & continue method.
- The Livestream is a "Master-Mind" session, also known as a "SUPER BOOST."