Nisq River4.jpg
 

Health ∞ You+family

 
 

Everything you need

√ Yes, we've got you covered. If having better health in 2018 is on your list then start here with us. We have a system that's easy to use, synergistically balanced, and tested for quality. Vibrant good health in a few clicks.  

This page is dedicated to those who seek and are willing to take a leap of faith. After all, faith is what unlocks the door. As an independent distributor I've been using these products since 2002 and raised my children with the GENESIS™ and Ultra Vitality. Back then supplements weren't necessary and only body-builders used them.

My how time has changed! And I'm so grateful that I stepped out in faith fifteen years ago. Read my story here. Keep in mind that these products have a 30Day money back guarantee for first time orders. Learn more

Let's simplify

Shopping for the right nutritional system is like purchasing the perfect vehicle. To fly you need an airplane or helicopter, to sail you need a ship and to travel on land you need something with wheels. Each kit is designed to offer you a nutritional system for smooth sailing. This is just the beginning.

Healthy Life Pack

hlp.joints.png

HLP + Heart Health

hlp.cardio5k.png

HLP + Joint Support

hlp.joint.png

PS: This page is an introduction to the HLP kits and for informational purposes. When you are ready to purchase click on the 'buy now' link which will take you to myXyngular's secure site. The prompts and money back guarantee with happen automatically.  

download.png
download-1.png

Want more value from your nutrient?

Let me explain: Ever notice how pepper can influence your senses? One accidental whiff and 'ah-choo' you've unintentionally sneezed. That simple spice has a profound effect on our bodies faculty, as we absorb it into our system. The absorption is what DeltaZorb™ creates within the cells of your body, it allows you to take in the nutrients. With it you'll absorb 160%... that's 100% of the daily value listed on the label plus 60% of other nutrients you've consumed through your meals.

Why should this matter?

Often a supplement company will add extra milligrams, of a vitamin or mineral, because naturally our body will release some of it. Which is a nice way of saying that we'll pee or poop it out. But that's life. So imagine taking a 100 mg of vitamin-C, you'll probably release 40% down the toilet. Which leaves you with 60% to use. However, with DeltaZorb™ you'll take in 100% of the vitamin-c + 60% of the nutrients in your kale salad. (For example.) It's value in a supplement!

What is DeltaZorb™?

DeltaZorb™ is a proprietary blend and a completely natural formula found only in select Xyngular [Symmetry Global] product line. It increases the permeability of the intestinal tract, allowing more nutrients to pass into your bloodstream. Also the thermogenic "warming" effect can increase your bodies metabolic rate and nutrient absorption from both diet and any supplement you're taking.

Logo_HorzDist-Color.png

Xyngular Corp. [Symmetry Global] makes no claims for its nutritional products other than their excellent quality and purity. Xyngular products are not meant to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Please contact a qualified, licensed health practitioner. This site is for informational purposes and to guide you towards a registered "MyXyngular" website. I am an Independent Distributor, Images & Info belong to Xyngular® copyright 2017 visit myXyngular.com/wholelistic to learn more.